SpotON Radio 1.1: Seaholm
- What you listen to is now automatically saved as playlists in Spotify (look for the special SpotON folder).
- Liking a track now also stars it in Spotify. (can be switched off in the app settings)
- Access AirPlay and Bluetooth audio device controls directly in the app settings.
- Sound quality over 3G can be changed to “audiophile”. (we are maxing out Spotify)
- Music matching improvements, including playing the source artist more often.
Social & Sharing
- Now possible to share stations and tracks on Twitter.
- Option to automatically share liked tracks to Facebook and Twitter.
- The source artist for a station is played more often.
- Improved how track metadata is displayed on Bluetooth devices.
- Possible for us to exclude tracks, such as X-mas songs in February...
- Increased likeliness of liked tracks/artists to be included more in a station.
- Reduced likeliness of tracks to be repeated across stations.
- Prettier loading indicator when loading tracks and reprogramming station
- AirPlay can now be enabled from the Settings screen
- Changed structure and design of the Settings screen
- Possible to choose streaming quality on 3G
- Using prettier switches for the settings
- Liked tracks are automatically starred (unless setting turned off)
- Played tracks are added to artist station playlists in a SpotON Radio folder in Spotify
- Device doesn't go into idle mode when charging.
- The app will use less disk space.
- Make it more apparent that there are more options on the station screen.
- Fixed 1 pixel glitch with the middle tab on retina devices.
- Instantly focusing on the search input field when creating a new station.
- Saving database more often to make sure no data is lost if app crashes.
- Resolved app crash after login for some users.
- App no longer posts duplicate messages to Facebook about user being logged in to Spotify.
- Resolved issues where the "Offline" label got stuck.
- Improved the error message when a login fails.
- Radio and Hide buttons can now be used by dragging them upwards/downwards
- Reduced stuttering when liking tracks, particularly on 3GS devices.
- Showing album cover on lock screen (iOS5+)
- Reduced font size a little bit
- Resolved issue where SpotON didn't work properly if user had changed Spotify password or consumed the 48 hour trial
- Resolved app crash when station re-adjustment failed
- Now possible to skip to the next track, even though the current track isn't loaded yet
- Resolved issue where same artists were repeated multiple times.
- Resolved issue where track "like" was unset when scrolling in a track.